ASPEN Stair Mill 4000
- For those who are serious about losing weight and burning more calories in less time, step climbing offers a great way to achieve those goals by enabling versatile indoor fitness programs. As well as the obvious cardiovascular benefits, step climbing also :
– Gives a great low impact, high cardio, calorie burn workout
– Uses more muscle groups than treadmill work
– Gives a larger range of movement than other exercise machines
– Improves joint flexibility and joint nutrition
– Improves trunk (core) stability
– Improves balance and coordination
- Stairmill climbing is also considerably more beneficial than forms of step up – step down exercise, as it greatly reduces stress on the joints, especially knees. The joint loading in stepping down is approximately 2 1/2 times that in stepping up.
- Low impact, non jarring cardio-respiratory workout
- Increased oxygen intake and muscle strength
- Improved bone density
- Maximum Speed: 120 steps per minute
- User-controlled variable pace to suit all levels of fitness
- Electromagnetic braking system (no motor)
- Highly reliable step lock system with sensor/reflector
- Computer control system
- Contact heart rate monitor
- Tracks time, distance in floors, and speed in steps per min.
- Minimum ceiling height: 96” (8 feet)
- Size: 44” L x 26” W x 68” H
- Weight: 222 lb.